Tematy bez odpowiedzi | Aktywne tematy Teraz jest Wtorek, 10 Grudnia 2019, 00:10

Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 1 ] 
What if my guild on classic wow gold 
Autor Wiadomość

Odpowiedz z cytatemOdpowiedz z cytatem
Post What if my guild on classic wow gold
  Wysłano: Niedziela, 20 Października 2019, 09:11
This permits the realm to hold the old 3,000 limit, but could allow for 6,000, 9,000+ realm pops. If you're on a layer you will understand all those 3,000 players constantly and they won't phase away from you, however when you logout and log in there is a solid chance you won't actually be assigned that preceding layer so you'll see 3,000 fresh players.Unfortunately the layers are assigned randomly upon log-in, and if you wish to play the exact same layer for a friend or somebody, you need to invite them to a party and they'll phase into your coating.

One streamer stated they requested a dev:"What if my guild on classic wow gold Alliance wants to replicate the opposing Horde guild in their domain as they're in their way to BRS?" The dev responded with:"Unfortunately there is a possibility that you will not see them because they will be to a different layer than you."

They guaranteed that layering would be 100% gone before Stage 2 begins, but what's your take on this? I understand sharding/layering is likely vital to at least have WoW Classic at a working state upon launch but in buy wow classic gold addition, it seems like it has already pissing a lot of people off. Not my words, from a warcraft forum.

I truly hate that idea personally. I think that the part of vanilla has been the community. You knew certain players on your server bc they had the hand of rag or else they were really well geared or they were famous for another reason. You PvPed contrary to the members of the opposite faction and tried to conquer each other.

Powrót do góry
Odpowiedz w wątku   [ Posty: 1 ]