Tematy bez odpowiedzi | Aktywne tematy Teraz jest Wtorek, 20 Sierpnia 2019, 15:38

Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 2 ] 
FIFA 20 Guide 
Autor Wiadomość

Odpowiedz z cytatemOdpowiedz z cytatem
Post FIFA 20 Guide
  Wysłano: środa, 24 Lipca 2019, 04:45
How to Create Backup Codes in FIFA 20?

If your phone, authenticator or email account fails, using backup codes is your only way to sign in to your EA Account from an unrecognized computer. Make sure you keep them in a safe and accessible place. You can view and renew these codes from the EA Account and Privacy settings in the Origin client or online:

1, EA Help → Accounts → Account Security.

If you need to, log in to your EA Account to open the My Account: Security page.

2, Click View → Backup Codes. You will see a list of backup codes. Keep this list in a safe place that’s easy to get to.

3, If you play FIFA, you can select Request a new code after logging in to FIFA Ultimate Team.

If you lose your phone or you cannot access your email address and you do not have your backup codes, please contact the EA Support and select the Manage my account and Can’t log in topics for help.

What to do if you Forgot FIFA 20 Security Answer?

1, Clear your browser's cache.

2, Go to easports.com and click Sign In. Enter your email address and password, then click Log In.

3, Enter your 6-digit Login Verification code. Click Submit Security Code.

4, Click Forgot Answer? when you see the security question prompt and then in Lock Account.

5, Log back into FUT from your trusted console. It will ask you to create a new Security Question and Answer.

Check https://www.fifacoinszone.com/contents- ... rkids.html for more news about FIFA game from fifacoinszone.

Powrót do góry

Odpowiedz z cytatemOdpowiedz z cytatem
Post Re: FIFA 20 Guide
  Wysłano: środa, 24 Lipca 2019, 11:05
Thanks bro

Powrót do góry
Odpowiedz w wątku   [ Posty: 2 ]