Tematy bez odpowiedzi | Aktywne tematy Teraz jest Czwartek, 12 Grudnia 2019, 02:19

Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 1 ] 
an MMO as long as Astellia Online Asper 
Autor Wiadomość

Odpowiedz z cytatemOdpowiedz z cytatem
Post an MMO as long as Astellia Online Asper
  Wysłano: Piątek, 4 Października 2019, 08:29
Crafting is awesome in an MMO as long as Astellia Online Asper helps the market and the participant, to many MMOs simply dont get it right, particularly when I can craft something in my degree and then run a pursuit and get some thing better, gets the entire process feel like some type of grind to get no real reward. Whether it passed, haven't seen a crafting feature since EQ2 where the crafting needed a situation built in the bit that you crafted had worth.

LoL, this game died a horrible death right after beta in korea and was so bad received it never captured back. It was never successful and it will never be. Its sad, because we want it to succeed but on the flip side, why would you need to encourage brain dead brain dammage games? After launch you can see items that is p2w from the cash store. It doesnt even deserve a box price since its core was designed p2w- and you can't fix rotten.

There is no point, if what you can craft isn't equal to what you're able to obtain other ways then. Where a lot of MMO's screw this up that is. Is exactly what they have completed an make the things that you need come. Many people want value equipment but don't like running exactly the same content like dungeons and raids over an over. You give those people the capability to Cheap Astellia Online Asper get mats and craft that gear themselves or buy it from in match AH.

Powrót do góry
Odpowiedz w wątku   [ Posty: 1 ]